May 16, 2011

Up And Coming: Mac Miller


Mac Miller is hot shit. This 19-year-old is rising up to the occasion and following his dreams in becoming one the game's top dogs. KIDS broke through the scene and has created a huge following for Mac. I was hesitant to listen to him because honestly, how many 19-year-old white rappers actually sound decent? I gave it a listen, was hesitant, listened to KIDS again, and I was hooked. KIDS is currently my second favorite smoking album, personally.

KIDS is full of party anthems and positive messages; "Smoke weed and be happy." Mac touches base with following your dreams and succeeding in life, all while relating to everyone with beats that would make the entire party start rockin' out. It's very well done, and would recommend this to anyone, including those who hate hip-hop.


Um..... follow your dreams?

KIDS was his first mixtape, which was released in August of last year. Best Day Ever is his latest release, and has received a lot of positive exposure for Mac. I haven't listened to it yet, but it'll be done soon. Download Best Day Ever and KIDS by Mac Miller at http://mixtapetorrent.com. (Don't worry; these torrent are legal, as mixtapes are meant to be distributed free, especially on this website.




15 comments:

  1. he had a concert in my city on saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really my thing, I'll have to check out more of his stuff anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair play to him, not my style though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this guy on Youtube while I was looking for clips from the movie KIDS for one of my blog posts. He's alright, I probably wouldn't have liked it as much if it wasn't for all his references to the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of him. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of the guy but hes not bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude mac miller is garbage. Look up Childish Gambino or Tyler the Creator

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like this song so i am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete